Galapagos Islands Cruises & Tours
by Columbus Travel
Columbus Travel, an Ecuadorian company headquartered in Quito, with Norwegian Management, has been one of the world's leading tour operators to the Galapagos islands since 1997. We have helped thousands of travelers experience a once-in-a lifetime trip to the Galapagos Islands, and we would be honored to help you.
Browse through our extensive selection of Galapagos tours below, and learn about all of the boats that cruise the Galapagos. Learn more about the Islands using our interactive map which shows you all of the Galapagos National Park approved visitor spots, and plan the ideal time to travel to the islands using our Galapagos weather page.
Galapagos Cruises Quick Search
All search options below include only Columbus Travel recommended vessels. Click here to view all Galapagos Islands cruise options.
Sort by Category:
Sort by Cruise Type:
Select a Cruise by Name:
No cruises available that match your search criteria. Please try filtering the results by other categories and/or boat type.
Recommended Galapagos Cruises:
- Ocean Spray: The brand new Mega-Catamaran Ocean Spray offers the best performance and comfort in Galapagos Cruising.
- Cormorant: The modern and ample accommodation on the Cormorant includes jacuzzi, huge sun deck and a private balcony for each of the staterooms.
- Galapagos Legend: Galapagos Legend cruises at an impressive 15 knots and houses a multitude of features to provide you with comfort, entertainment and education.
- Santa Cruz: Excellent facilities and stability with a personal service and freedom normally associated with smaller crafts.
- La Pinta: 'La Pinta' is an excellent base for your Galapagos adventure, incorporating superb facilities within an easygoing environment.
- Eclipse: With spacious interior, charming hardwood furnishings and low passenger numbers, the 'Eclipse' offers outstanding comfort and style.
- Grand Odyssey: The Grand Odyssey yacht combines luxury, privacy and comfort in the marvellous setting of the Galapagos Islands.
- Beagle: Beagle is a magnificent 105-foot steel hulled schooner, with teak decks and a luxurious interior.
- Tiptop II: Totally renovated in 2006, she offers a generous amount of communal space both inside and out.
- Aida Maria: Accommodation in 8 double rooms (all cabins are equipped with complete bathroom), dining room, sun deck, English speaking guide.
- Archipell: Our cabins have ocean views and offer all the amenities. Features 8 cabins of which 2 have low queen size beds and the remaining low twin beds.
- New Flamingo: 5 double cabins with private bathroom, air conditioning, hot water, sun deck, dining room, bar, small library, TV, DVD, Stereo, snorkels.
Featuring only Columbus Travel recommended cruises. View all here
Any time is a great time to visit the Galapagos Islands but if you're looking for a break from the winter blues in the northern hemisphere, sunny Galapagos in January is hard to beat.
Read all you need to know about flights to and from the Galapagos Islands. We debunk some persistent myths about getting to the islands. The good news is that Columbus Travel and nearly anywhere you buy a tour from will take care of the details for you.
The Galapagos Islands boast 56 native bird species, with 45 of these are endemic, found only in the Islands. Sea birds, shore birds, land birds, and migratory birds, make Galapagos unique in the world of biodiversity, evolution, and conservation.
Seeing Galapagos tortoises is high on the list for most visitors to the Galapagos. These giant reptiles even inspired the name bestowed on the islands - coming from the Spanis word for "saddle" as early visitors mounted them like horses they were so large.These endemic creatures have been intertwined with the islands? identity since the first recorded human visits to the Islands.
Land or cruise? That is the question. And here's the showdown with pluses and minuses of each way that you can visit the Galapagos Islands. Which has the edge? It depends on a few of your priorities.
The April 2014 the movie "The Galapagos Affair, Satan Came to Eden" brought a long-told true story that took place on the Galapagos to the world scene.
Being billed as "Darwin meets Hitchcock", a star-studded cast recreates the melodrama, climaxing in a violent, still unsolved mystery. Check out the real-life characters and the story of The Galapagos Affair.
When is the best time to go to the Galapagos? There is no best time really. Any time is great to visit, but it's helpful to know the basics of Galapagos' climate and other variables such as wildlife activities and tourist high and low seasons in order to pick just the right time of year that will feature the things you wish to see and do.