(The Agressor Diving Yachts are currently unavailable for operation until further notice.)
Aggressor I & II Yacht Description.
If you are looking for a great diving experience, the Agressor I + II will fulfill all of your expectations. They have even been used by National Geographic and the Discovery Channel. The interiors of the vessel include comfortable leather couches, spacious areas tastefully designed with teak wood, hammocks, sun deck with loungers, hot tub, wet bar, and an elegant dining room where you will be served delicious Ecuadorian and international seafood meals.
The diving platforms and deck provide more than enough space for all the necessary preparations. Equipment is available and underwater cameras are available for rent.
Aggressor I & II Suites and Cabins
The Aggressor I + II have a varied selection of cabins and suites to choose from. There are 4 Master Suites that offer the choice of either 2 single or queen berths. Additionally, there are 4 Deluxe cabins with 2 single berths. With either choice enjoy private bathrooms, and TV/DVD/MP3 players.
Aggressor I & II Cruise Prices
Prices per person (except charter)
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
1 Jan to 1 July
1 July to 31 December
Charters do not include:
Aggressor I & II ItineraryClick on each itinerary title to show or hide the corresponding information.
Aggressor I and II Photos
Aggressor I and II Deck Plans & Specs
- (2) 300 hp. Turbo diesel engines
- (2) 65 KW generators, 110 outlets throughout
- (2) Bauer Air and nitrox compressors
- 4,800 gallons water storage
- 1,200 gallon/day water maker
- (2) Ten-passenger inflatable dive skiffs with outboard motors
- Full line of scuba equipment rentals *
- Personal Epirbs and Dive Alerts for drift dives
- 80 cu. ft air/Nitrox tank for each guest *additional equipment available upon request
- Defibrillator, which emits electrical impulses to a heart attack victim
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- 24-mile and 48-mile radars
- Weather Facsimile
- Auto pilot with electronic compass
- (2) VHF radios
- SSB Marine radio
- Epirb emergency position system
- Fire detection and extinguishing system
- First aid kit, DAN Oxygen System
Aggressor I and II Reviews
Comments and recommendations received on this Galapagos cruise:
We are very pleased with the Aggressor Fleet. We find the staff to be first rate all the way. The food, divemasters, support staff, boat conditions and diving locations to be top drawer. We will be continuing to vacation with Aggressor Fleet.
R Clarke ~ Galapagos Aggressor I
Experience was fantastic. Admittedly it helps that it was in the Galapagos, but the dive guides were superb, the crew was friendly and professional and my wife really enjoyed the post-dive warm towels.
G Sidenbladh ~ Galapagos Aggressor I