Angelito Yacht Description
The Angelito is a 16 passenger mid-range yacht recently refurbished in 2013. There is an adequate library filled with a various selection of books on the natural history and wildlife of the Galapagos. Snorkeling equipment is available and wet suits are open to rent.
In each of the 8 cabins all have a big window with an ocean view, safety deposit boxes and air-conditioning. Additionally, private bathrooms are equipped with hot water and hair dryers.
Angelito Cruise Prices
2018 prices per person (except charter):
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
|Description||8 days||5 days||4 days|
|High & Low Season||US$ 3,500||US$ 2,400||US$ 1,570|
|Description||11 days||12 days||15 days|
|High & Low Season||US$ 4,800||US$ 5,200||US$ 6,500|
*Single supplement 50%
*Fuel surcharge $135 (8 days) - $100 (5 days) - $65 (4 days)
*Charter rates don't apply for Christmas and New Year.
Angelito ItineraryClick on each itinerary title to show or hide the corresponding information.
Angelito Deck Plans & Specs
- Owners : Hugo and Leonardo Andrade Serrano / HALAGA S.A./ Galapagos
- Construction : Puerto Ayora, Galapagos in 1992
- Last Dry Dock: Guayaquil, Ecuador, June-September 2013
- Category : Tourist Superior
- Gross Tonnage : 152
- Capacity : 16 passengers in 8 double cabins
- Length : 22.3 meters (70 feet)
- Beam : 6.6 meters (22 feet)
- Speed : 12 knots
- Electricity: 110 Volts in the cabins and bathroom and 220 Volt sockets available in Dining area.
- Engines : 2 CUMMINS ( Marine Diesel), 405 HP each and 2100 RPM (new 2013)
- Generators: 2 CUMMINS_CPG (Diesel) with capacity of 65KW/60HZ each (new 2013)
- PureVent (= Fuel cleaner): PureVent is a radical new approach to cleaning the gas vented from engine crankcases by using centrifugal separation technology to remove oil mist and other particles, and help protect the environment.
- Navigation : 2 GPS, Magnetic Compass, radar with range of 36 miles, echo-sounders
- Desalinization machine with capacity for 65 gallons of fresh water per hour
- Individual Air condition in all cabins, social areas, kitchen, and bridge and engine room: Compressors with the newest technology certified for use in protected areas.
- HUNTER: Satellite GPS Monitoring, with digital maps and a real time monitoring program
- Control of all strategic points of the boat like engine rooms with TV cameras and monitor on the bridge
- Safety Classification : SOLAS 74 (safety of life at sea) ISM an ISPS - MARPOL
- Smoke Detectors in each cabin and each area of the Yacht
- Life Jackets : 2 life jackets SOLAS in each cabin and additional several in different strategic points of the Yacht ,
- Life Rafts : in total 2: one for 16 persons and one for 12 persons
- Zodiacs : 2 with capacity for 10 passenger each for transportation from the boat to the shore
- Outboard motors for zodiacs: Yamaha ecological with 25 hp each and with protectors over the propellers
- Decks : 4 (Sun deck, Upper Deck, Main Deck, Lower Deck
- 8 Crew : captain, first mate (steersman), multilingual naturalist guide, machinist, 2 sailors, cook and auxiliary cook
Comments and recommendations received on this Galapagos cruise:
Our trip to the Galapagos and Bellavista cloud forest was unbelievable. It was much more than I expected. The Angelito 1 was perfect Viego Cuba also perfect. Guides, adventures, drivers, food- all beyond expected.
I will think about it, then post on Facebook. There is just so much to say.
Thank you for arranging this adventure.
USA, July 2017
Yes, I am home and Cal is in Santiago.
I enjoyed the Angelito crew and I enjoyed the people on the Yacht.
Maya , the naturalist and co owner of Angelito was excellent. She made the trip seem like a University class!
USA, April 2017
Just wanted to let you know that our entire trip went smoothly and we had a wonderful time. Thank you for all that you did in assisting us. All the pickups and transfers were on time and there were no glitches. By the way, if you are not familiar with the Hotel Casa de Hacienda La Jimenita, this is a wonderful place to stay. It is very personal, small absolutely beautiful place. We stayed there three times as they gave us a partial day rate to stay for the 12 hours before our flight left at 12:30 am. So we relaxed there all day with a nice lunch and dinner.
Thanks again for being our travel agent as we really appreciate the good service.
USA, November 2016
your service was PERFECT! Colombus travel, very good
Norway, June 2009
This is a long time later, but we only recently returned and am still catching up. I just wanted to let you know that we were really delighted with the trip on the Angelito. The guide was excellent and the group congenial. It was truly a fantastic experience and we have continued to tell all out friends about it.
Thank you again for all the ehlp and advice you provided.
Australia, July 2008
Traveled on the Angelito