Tip Top III Yacht Description
The Tip Top III is a 16 passenger, first class yacht offering a comfortable cruise through the Galapagos. Onboard you will find the 8 member crew consisting of the captain, a multi-lingual guide, the engineer, an international cook, barman and waitress, and two sailors. When you are not participating in an activity or excursion, take advantage of the bar, lounge, and sun deck and dine in an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Operated by the Wittmer family, whom have generations of experience operating high-quality yachts in the Galapagos, the Tip-Top III is a Galapagos classic and solid choice as a Galapagos cruise boat.
Tip Top III Cabins
The lower deck of the Tip Top III includes 6 cabins with different types of berths available and the upper deck includes four different cabins, also with more than one type of berth. Each cabin was designed with the passenger in mind to include a private bathroom with vanity, shower, and wash basin, a locker and drawers, a safety box, and an air-conditioning unit.
Tip Top III Cruise Prices
2017 prices per person (except charter)
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
|CABINS||4 DAYS||5 DAYS||8 DAYS||11 DAYS||15 DAYS|
|Lower deck 1-2||$2580||$3215||$4780||$6540||$8880|
|Lower deck 3-6||$2660||$3320||$4950||$6780||$9220|
|Upper deck 9 &10||$3055||$3850||$5630||$7750||$10580|
|Lower 1-2 (single)||$3720||$4736||$7240||$10056||$13800|
|Lower 3-6 (single)||$3848||$4904||$7512||$10440||$14344|
|Upper 9 & 10 (single)||$4480||$5750||$8601||$11995||$16520|
* Special discount for kids may apply to the published rate. Please consult with your destination expert for more information and special deals.
Tip Top III ItineraryClick on each itinerary title to show or hide the corresponding information.
Tip Top III Photos
Tiptop III Yacht
Twin Upper Deck
Twin Lower Deck
Bar & Lounge
Tip Top III Deck Plans & Specs
Tiptop III - Deck plans
- Steel-hulled motor Yacht, built to impeccably high standard in Guayaquil/Ecuador (2001)
- Length: 98 feet
- Beam: 22 feet
- Draft: 5 feet
- Twin N-14M TA Cummins main engines (525 HP each.)
- Twin 55 MCGGA Cummins-Onan generators (55 kW each.)
- 110/220 V. AC current
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Navigation & Safety Equipment
- Twin RL72C, 24 miles range Raytheon radar's
- Raytheon L755 Ecosounder & Chart plotter
- 667 Furuno Ecosounder
- Raytheon GPS-112
- 1503 Furuno SSB radio
- Standard Spectrum VHF radio
- ACR RLB-23 Epirb
- Ritchie magnetic compass, barometer
- Helm indicator
- One DSB inflatable life raft for 12 passengers
- One DSB inflatable life raft for 16 passengers
- Solas 74/83
- 50 life jackets
- Fire & smoke detectors
- Complete fire system
- Twin 14 feet Nautical RIB Inflatable boats with 25 HP outboard motor for 10 passengers each
- Safety equipment complies with international Coast Guard regulations
- Crew: (8) In separate accommodation - Captain, Multilingual guide, Engineer, International cook, Barman & waitress Two sailors
Tiptop III Reviews
Comments and recommendations received on this Galapagos cruise:
We came back from our Galapagos vacation and really enjoyed it. The Tip Top III provided a great itinerary and service. We had a fantastic time at the Galapagos island and hope to visit again!
Tip Top III
My son and I had a great trip last month on Tip Top III. Thanks for all your help.
Tip Top III