Treasure of Galapagos Yacht Description
The Treasure of Galapagos is just that, a treasure. The design boasts contemporary art decor with a handful of conveniences made with you in mind. The yacht holds up to 16 passengers and provides three different solarium areas, a sundeck and a dining room to enjoy exquisite meals.
Treasure of Galapagos Cabins
The cabins onboard the Treasure of Galapagos feature one suite with balcony, 8 double cabins, and on the lower deck there are two more cabins. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, hot water, and air conditioning, as well as vanity dressers, security deposit boxes, TV, DVD, mini-bar, and satellite communications.
Treasure of Galapagos Cruise Prices
2018 prices per person starting at:
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
|DESCRIPTION||5 DAYS||7 DAYS||9 DAYS||11 DAYS||15 DAYS|
|Junior Twin / Matrimonial Suite||$3,195||$4,695||$6,390||$7,890||$11,085|
* Single supplement: 65%
* Special discount for kids may apply to the published rate. Please consult with your destination expert for more information and special deals.
* Charter rates don't apply for Christmas and New Year.
Treasure of Galapagos ItineraryClick on each itinerary title to show or hide the corresponding information.
Treasure of Galapagos Photos
Treasure of Galapagos
Twin Suite With Private Balcony
Treasure of Galapagos Deck Plans & Specs
Treasure of Galapagos Deck Plan
- Capacity: 16 pax
- Length: 30.97 m
- Beam: 11.20 m
- Speed: 12 knots
- Crew: 8 members plus 1 hotel manager and 1 naturalist guide level III
- Cabins: 1 suite with balcony, 8 double outside cabins with balcony and private bathroom, 2 double lower deck cabins with hot water, air conditioning, vanidity dressers and security boxes. Closed-circuit TV, DVD, minibar, satellite communication and internet wireless system.
- Social areas: 2 lounges, one TV and DVD area, 1 dining room, 2 bars, 4 different solarium areas, 1 library, 1 boutique.
- Equipment: 2 motors 485 hpm Cummins, 2 generators 75 kw, 3.500 g. fuel, 3.900 g. water desalinate system.
Treasure of Galapagos Reviews
Comments and recommendations received on this Galapagos cruise:
I wanted to tell you how very, very happy we were with your company and the boat and crew on our recent trip to Galapagos. All pick ups and drop offs went smoothly and there were reminders for everything.
The Treasure of Galapagos was beyond our dreams. It was spacious, clean, and the food was excellent. Best of all was the staff who took care of our every need. The guide, Galo Herrera, has to be one of the best in the business. We will be writing a very favourable Trip Advisor account for both Colombus and the boat and crew when we get home.
Thank you very much for all the attention and reassurance you gave me before we went. It turned out to be the trip of a lifetime!
USA, January 2018
Francisco, The trip was great, and I really appreciated your help to make it happen.
I really did enjoy my vacation and will definitely come back to Ecuador.
Thanks you for your very professional service. I have already forwarded your details to some of my friends who will contact you so that you can arrange travels.
The boat on the Galapagos was excellent. As was the hotel I stayed at in Quito. I would really recommend both.
The Manatee was ok. The boat is a bit worn down. The company has launch another newer vessel called Anaconda which looks better.
The experience was still pleasant, but after the Galapagos cruise was difficult for them to match up.
Wish you all the best for 2014,
Zach, Lesley, Alex
Treasure of Galapagas