Diving in the Galapagos Islands
SCUBA Diving tours in Galapagos are some of the most exciting in the world. The currents are a mix of warm tropical waters and cold currents from the Antartic, creating the most diverse diving in the world. Dive with sea lions, hammerhead sharks, dolphins, equatorial penguins, sea turtles, diving iguanas, rays and many more species. Please be aware that Galapagos diving is for experienced divers only.
How to Pay for your Cruise and Flights
Payment: The passengers will have to make a down payment of at least 30% (depending on the policy of the boat) of the total amount to secure the spaces after the confirmation of the tour. The balance has to be deposited at the latest, 30 DAYS before the departure time . These are policies from the boat operators and not Columbus Travel.
Insurance: We strongly recommend passengers buy trip cancellation insurance. In addition we also recommend the following insurances: life, international medicine, baggage loss and baggage delay, loss of personal belongings lost or stolen personal objects during the length of the trip.
Warning: Diving in the Galapagos Islands is advisable for experienced divers only. Cold waters, strong currents and surge may be present. Passenger participation in water sports, snorkeling, skin diving, kayaking, etc. is done at your own risk. COLUMBUS TRAVEL CIA LA. assumes no liability for accidents occurring for passengers participating in these activities.
Galapagos Tours – Cancellation and Penalty Policy
- Any cancellation within 120 days or more prior cruise departure date will have a cancellation fee of 15% of the total amount of the trip for administrative expenses and the remaining balance of the deposit will be refunded.
- Any cancellation between 119 to 91 days prior cruise departure date will have full deposit as cancellation fee 30% of the total amount of the trip.
- Any cancellation between 90 to 61 days prior cruise departure date will have a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount of your trip.
- Any cancellation within 60 days prior cruise departure date full cancellation fees will be applied 100% of the total amount of your trip.
- Cancellation penalties for Land Services that involve guide, hotel or third parties reservations will be evaluated depending on the policy of each service provider.
- Cancellation penalties can vary from boat to boat. Please enquire for specific cruise cancellations.
- TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE: click here to get a quote and purchase your travel insurance through World Nomads.
NOTE: THE ITINERARY IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PREVIOS NOTICE DUE TO OPERATIONAL PURP