Checking availability for Galapagos cruises is a manual process. An agent will manually check for space and respond to your request via email.
Finch Bay Eco Hotel
Located on Isabela Island.
Located in between Isabela Island’s extensive white sand beaches and a wildlife-filled lagoon, Iguana Crossing Galapagos Hotel is one of the newest hotels in the Galapagos. It is easily the nicest waterfront hotel in all the islands of the Galapagos, and certainly on Isabela. It was built with native materials by permanent residents.
Iguana Crossing is built on the southern end of town with the National Park right behind it. Beside the hotel, marine iguanas cross from the wetlands to the sea, thus giving it its name. A walkway runs alongside the wetlands to the Isabela Breeding Center.
The tasteful architectural design attracts everybody’s attention. Each room has incredible views of the beautiful beach and sea or the active volcano beyond the wetlands. Food is prepared by an amazing Argentinian chef, bringing a new standard of dining to Isabela.
Iguana Crossing offers 13 fully equipped rooms, including volcano and oceanfront rooms, and junior and master suites. Each type of room is offered in single or double. Each room is equipped with:
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen TV with cable
- Alarm clocks with iPod docks
- Fresh drinking water
- Private bathrooms with hot water
- Organic beauty products
- Hair dryer
- Cotton linens
- Large mirrored closets
- Safety deposit box
- Mini bar
- The Wetlands
- Sierra Negra Volcano (located 13 miles from Puerto Villamil; has the world's second largest volcanic crater)
- Poza de los Diablos (largest lagoon in Galapagos)
- La Playita (small white sand beach with lava rock where sea birds rest)
- Pozas Verdes (dry mesquite forest and a wet mangrove forest)
- Los Tunos Viewpoint (lagoon surrounded by mangroves)
- Playa del Amor (small beach with coarse grained sand, ends in a shallow inter-tidal lagoon)
- Túnel del Estero (tunnel formed by volcanic eruptions)
- Poza Redonda (area of collapsed lava that has formed a small lagoon)
- Poza Escondida (mangrove swamp)
- El Estero (freshwater spring forms river)
- Wall of Tears
- Concha de Perla (calm bay with crystal clear water)
- Las Tintoreras (colony of white tipped reef sharks)
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Center
- Volcan Chino
- Sea kayaking
- Mountain biking
Why Book With Columbus Travel?
When you book a Galapagos trip with Columbus Travel, you are assured:
World Class Service
The Best Value
Contact us today for a free personalized itinerary and quote: