San Vicente Hotel
Located in Puerto Villamil, Isabela Island
Hotel San Vicente provides all the comforts and facilities necessary to offer our guests an excellent base from which to see Isabela, without any worries.
In particular, we have a program of guided tours led by trained guides, on which our guests can see and learn about the unique animals here, as well as the volcanoes, beaches and other wonderful places on Isabela. We offer daily tours, that start and finish at the hotel.
Guests are able to choose which hotel facilities to take advantage of, since they can choose whether to book in on our tourist or economical basis, or even to camp on our patio. For every guest, we provide services that enable them to see the island’s most attractive sights, based on our 20 years’ experience of providing such service.
Come and enjoy an excellent holiday with your family in the paradise of the Galápagos, with the best comfort and privacy we can offer.
Our spacious rooms are offered with queen or twin sized beds for your personal comfort and choice. The guests can choose between tourist and economical basis. Another option is camping on the patio, which is a fun experience as well.
Each room is equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- Hot water
- Cable TV
- Private bath
- The Wetlands
- Poza de los Diablos (largest lagoon in Galapagos)
- La Playita (small white sand beach with lava rock where sea birds rest)
- Pozas Verdes (dry mesquite forest and a wet mangrove forest)
- Los Tunos Viewpoint (lagoon surrounded by mangroves)
- Playa del Amor (small beach with coarse grained sand, ends in a shallow intertidal lagoon)
- Túnel del Estero (tunnel formed by volcanic eruptions)
- Poza Redonda (area of collapsed lava that has formed a small lagoon)
- Poza Escondida (mangrove swamp)
- El Estero (freshwater spring forms river)
- Wall of Tears
- Concha de Perla (calm bay with crystal clear water)
- Las Tintoreras (colony of white tipped reef sharks)
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Center
- Volcan Chino
- Tours (volcano/beach)
Why Book With Columbus Travel?
When you book a Galapagos trip with Columbus Travel, you are assured:
World Class Service
The Best Value
Contact us today for a free personalized itinerary and quote: