Luxury meets comfort in the eco-friendly MV Theory, with fixed stabilizers to reduce rocking. The new luxury yacht is the sister ship of the highly-praised MV Origin. The Theory features a spacious sun deck with a Jacuzzi, a fitness center, lounge, boutique, and a library.
- The 20 passengers will enjoy the intimacy of an even smaller group with two naturalist guides to break the guests into two groups of 10.
- Choose from two separate 7-night itineraries that explore one region of the Galapagos, or combine them into a two-week adventure to explore the whole archipelago.
- Special family cruises make it easy to travel with kids aged 7 to 17.
- Themed cruises in the fall include culinary, photography, science, and health & wellness.
- Modern staterooms and suites offer bathrobes, large showcase windows, rainfall showers, and many other amenities designed to offer maximum comfort.
The 11-cabin Solaris, an excellent option for first class Galapagos cruises.
- Itineraries range from 4-8 days and travel two alternate routes around the Galapagos Islands.
- 16 guests are comfortably accommodated in single or double cabins with private bathrooms and picture windows.
- A full bar, lounge, and dining area make up the indoor social areas, while a spacious sun deck allows guests to take in the warm Galapagos sun.
For even greater intimacy onboard, the 16-passenger Aqua Galapagos was built in 1998 but remodeled in 2019. It now features a solarium, shaded relaxing area, dive platform, and two zodiacs for dinghy excursions. It also features two routes with itineraries ranging from 4-8 days, and even includes a diving liveaboard.
Day Trip Cruises
For those staying in a hotel, the Windrose offers a wide variety of excellent day trips from Puerto Ayora on Santa Cruz Island. Capable of cruising the waters at twice the speed of a regular yacht, this 74-foot luxury class Sunseeker Manhattan allows guests to enjoy excursions around the Galapagos Islands in style. Each itinerary offers explorers active ways to experience the visitor sites accompanied by an expert bilingual naturalist guide.
- Snorkeling gear is provided.
- Lunch, snacks, and soft drinks are also offered for day trips.
- Transportation from the hotel to the yacht and back is provided.
- Itineraries visit: Seymour & Bachas Beach, Bartolome & Chinese Hat, South Plaza & Santa Fe, or Sullivan Bay & Dragon Hill.